17/02/2014

Spring cards to print

 Pour récupérer le zip contenant les 6 cartes,cliquez sur le titre
For downloading the zip file with the 6 cards,click on the title 



4 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour!
    Oooohhh!!! Tout en douceur!!! J'aime beaucoup!!!
    Merci infiniment!!!
    Bonne semaine!
    Sylvie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have come to your site only today, and I am so impressed and at awe at your talent. I think you're an amazing artist and I have found so much inspiration in your work that I'm eager to start doing my own pieces. I'm a beginner and hope some day I will be able to create such beautiful images as yours. I will certainly use some of the materials you so generously share here. I just want to say thank you for these resources, but mostly, for the inspiration I have found in your blog.
    For some reason, I've been unable to find your Facebook site, but as that's the social media I use daily, I'll keep on trying.
    My name's Miriam and I live in the south of Argentina.
    I wish you all the best.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hello Miriam,
    You're very welcome.
    Sorry I'm not on any social group as facebook or twitter ..etc :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I wish to thank you for all the wonderfully amazing things you create and share..always nice to see your name come up in my email.

    Warmest regards,
    Betsy

    RépondreSupprimer